This workshop will run again in 2018.
Register your interest today.
The sunny days and high temperatures are back in Perth. This workshop is ideal for families wanting to learn more about managing eczema in the Perth summer heat.
What Topics are included?
- How often should I bath my child?
- How do I choose an appropriate moisturiser for summer?
- Choosing a suitable sunscreen – what to look for?
- Can my child go swimming if they have an eczema flare?
- Heat, dryness, prickle and more…
We will go through a diverse range of topics to help your little ones enjoy the summer.
When: Wednesday 6 Dec 2017 – 10.30am to 11.30am
Where: Baby Steps Health Centre, 21/127 Herdsman Parade, Wembley
Cost: $50 per family
Bookings ar now closed.